St. Michael’s College School is an independent, Catholic educational institution with a 160-year tradition of offering quality, Catholic education to young men in Grades 7 to 12.
With the values and strong commitment of the Basilian Fathers, St. Michael’s College School is dedicated to this mission. To achieve our goal, we need your financial assistance. The following pages outline some of the opportunities that are available to those who wish to contribute financially to St. Michael’s. Your support will assist us in ensuring that the Basilian Fathers’ mission of Catholic education continues at St. Michael’s.
St. Michael’s College School places a high value on our relationship with you, our donors. Without your support we would not be able to achieve our mission. We thank you for your commitment to us. There are many ways that you can assist St. Michael’s College School through your gifts.
Ways to give:
- Annual Double Blue Campaign
- Scholarships & Bursaries Fund
- School’s Greatest Needs
- Endowment Gifts
- Legacy Giving
“I am a graduate of St. Michael’s College School and I firmly believe that the Basilian Fathers have created an extraordinary school that is renowned for its overall excellence. I am proud and privileged to be a donor.”
Mr. Edmond Odette '44 †
We believe that transparency and accountability are essential to our success. With this in mind, we follow the Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code which lays out a set of standards for charitable organizations to manage and report their financial affairs responsibly. By adhering to these standards, we are complying with generally accepted practices for soliciting and managing donor dollars. This is important because you, our supporters, are entitled to transparency and the greatest impact possible for your investment in us.
“The Trace Family has had a long association with the Basilian Fathers. All four boys attended St. Mike’s. After the sudden death of my brother John, our family wanted to honour his memory and show our admiration and appreciation for the support, guidance and encouragement that we had all received from the Basilians. We decided to donate to the school to support St. Mike’s in its tradition of teaching goodness, discipline and knowledge.”
Mrs. Irene (Trace) Devlin
- All gifts, large or small, are important!
- They are gratefully appreciated and received.
- They qualify for a tax receipt.
- They are a statement of your belief in the preserving and building strength of an independent Catholic education at St. Michael’s College School.
- St. Michael’s College School thanks all our donors for their support over the years. We continue to need your support.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Director of Advancement, at 416-653-4483 or download a copy of our most recent Annual Report.
- Charitable # 119191500RR0001
For more information about donating in Canada, please visit the Canadian Revenue Agency website.