Our Admissions team is dedicated to ensuring that your experience learning about and applying to St. Michael’s College School is an enjoyable, seamless process.
The information contained here will help you learn more about us, our school and the application process. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have along the way!
Take a 3D Virtual Tour and Video Tour:
- Take a Virtual Campus Tour
- As of March 13, 2020, in-person tours have been put on a temporary hold.
- Take a Virtual Tour of SMCS.
- 1. Complete Candidate Information
- 2. Provide Academic Documents Online
- 3. Complete the Student Reference Online
- 4. Submit Application Fee
- 5. Apply for Bursary Assistance
- 6. Submit above application information
- 7. Interview
- 8. Complete the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT)
- 9. Complete Character Skills Snapshot
Please note, there may be nominal costs associated with certain co-curricular activities, textbooks, school supplies, transportation, meals, school uniform, etc., that are not included in fees.
Option A: Total payment of fees: Payment made with admission
Option B: Four installment payments of fees: Initial payment on admission, April 15, June 15, September 15
Option C: Seven installment payments of fees: 15th of each month, April 15 to October 15 inclusive
Payments may be made by cash or by using our online tool: School Cash Online (Visa, Mastercard or Direct Withdrawal from account).
SMCS RBC Learning Plan
St. Michael’s College School is now able to offer a long-term tuition payment plan for families through the new RBC Learning Plan.
- Parents can negotiate the terms of the loan directly with RBC
- In general, RBC will allow tuition to be paid over eight years from the start of enrollment
- There will also be the opportunity to pay into a RESP and take advantage of the CESG matching programme
- General terms = prime + 1.5%
- RBC pays the school directly
- All other terms with the school remain the same
- No commission or fee ever paid to the school
Click here to learn more about the plan.