Our Admissions team is dedicated to ensuring that your experience learning about and applying to St. Michael’s College School is an enjoyable, seamless process.
The information contained here will help you learn more about us, our school and the application process.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may
have along the way!
Experience St. Michael's
- Take a Campus Tour
- Book a private tour and meet the St. Michael's College School Admissions Team. Tours are booked through the admissions online portal at applysmcs.com.
- Register for an Open House Evening through the Admissions Online Portal (held in October of each year)
October 2019 Dates TBD
- Shadow a St. Michael's Man Experience
- 2019/2020 Shadow Dates TBD
- Students who have initiated an application are strongly encouraged to experience a day in the life of a current St. Michael's College School student. To register for a Shadow Day, please contact Mrs. Kim Celotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-653-3180 ext. 500 with your son's full name and current grade.
- 1. Complete Candidate Information
- 2. Provide Academic Documents Online
- 3. Complete Student Reference
- 4. Submit Application Fee
- 5. Apply for Bursary Assistance
- 6. Submit above application information
- 7. Interview
- 8. Complete the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT)
- 9. Complete Character Skills Snapshot
Once an application is initiated, candidates are required to complete an interview. An interview does take place during a personal tour or a shadow day. If the applicant does not participate in a tour or a shadow day, families are asked to schedule an interview with Mrs. Kim Celotti at 416-653-3180 ext. 500.
- only for candidates seeking Grade 7,8, or 9 entrance
- The SSAT is an aptitude test which is written at a selected location on a selected date.
- Families register for the SSAT at www.ssat.org. Please ensue results are sent directly to St. Michael's College School.
Summary of Fees
Please note, there may be nominal costs associated with certain co-curricular activities, textbooks, school supplies, transportation, meals, school uniform, etc., that are not included in fees.
Option A: Total payment of fees: March 15
Option B: Three installment payments of fees: March 15, June 15, September 15
Option C: Nine installment payments of fees: 15th of each month, March 15 to November 15 inclusive
Payments may be made by cash or by using our online tool: School Cash Online (Visa, Mastercard or Direct Withdrawal from account).