For September 2021 enrollment, we continue to accept applications for a limited number of placements for Grades 7, 8, and 9. Please contact the Office of Admissions for more information.
Applications for Grades 10, 11, and 12 for September 2021 are
closed. Families who wish to begin an application for September 2022 may do so at ApplySMCS.com.
Our Admissions team is dedicated to ensuring that your experience learning about and applying to St. Michael’s College School is an enjoyable, seamless process.
The information contained here will help you learn more about us, our school, and the application process. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have along the way!
Take a 3D Virtual Tour and Video Tour:
- Take a Virtual Campus Tour
- As of March 13, 2020, in-person tours have been put on a temporary hold.
- Take a Virtual Tour of SMCS.
- 1. Complete Candidate Information
- 2. Provide Academic Documents Online
- 3. Complete the Student Reference Online
- 4. Submit Application Fee
- 5. Apply for Bursary Assistance
- 6. Submit above application information
- 7. Interview
- 8. Complete the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT)
- 9. Complete Character Skills Snapshot
There may be nominal costs associated with certain co-curricular activities, textbooks, school supplies, transportation, meals, school uniform, etc., that are not included in fees.
Option A: Total payment of fees: Payment made with admission
Option B: Four installments: Initial payment on admission, April 15, June 15, August 15
Option C: Monthly installments: Initial payment on admission, seven monthly installments on the 15th of each month, April 15 to October 15 inclusive
Payments may be made by cash or by using our online tool: School Cash Online (Visa, Mastercard or Direct Withdrawal from account).
For September 2021 enrollment, we continue to accept applications for a limited number of placements for Grades 7, 8, and 9