Experience St. Michael's College School
- Take a Campus Tour
- Book a private tour and meet the St. Michael's College School Admissions Team. Tours are booked through the admissions online portal at applysmcs.com.
- Register for an Open House Evening through the Admissions Online Portal (held in October of each year)
- October 2019 dates TBD
- Shadow a St. Michael's Man Experience
- Students who have initiated an application are strongly encouraged to experience a day in the life of a current St. Michael's College School student. To register for a Shadow Day, please contact Mrs. Kim Celotti at email@example.com or 416-653-3180 ext. 500 with your son's full name and current grade.
1. Complete Candidate Information: applysmcs.com
2. Provide Academic Documents Online
Families are required to scan and upload copies of the candidate's final report cards from the previous two years as well as a copy of the current school progress report. Candidates seeking entrance to Grades 11 or 12 must submit and Official Transcript and the Credit Counselling Summary
3. Completion of Student Reference
As part of the application process the student reference is emailed to the candidate's past/current principal or teacher through the online application.
4. Submit Application Fee
Payment of a non-refundable $125 application fee. Families wishing to make a payment via mail or in person should contact the Office of Admissions.
5. Apply for Bursary Assistance by Friday, December 14, 2018 (if applicable)6. Please submit all the above application information
Once an application is initiated, candidates are required to complete an interview. Families are asked to schedule an interview with Mrs. Kim Celotti at 416-653-3180 ext. 500.
- The SSAT is an aptitude test which is written at a selected location on a selected date.
- Families register for the SSAT at www.ssat.org. Please ensue results are sent directly to St. Michael's College School.
9. Complete Character Skills Snapshot
- Once a candidate has registered for the SSAT, the character Skills Snapshot will become available. This 20-30 minute survey is completed online.