Building Fund 1994-2001

In 1994, St. Michael’s College School launched its first ever capital campaign, The Building Fund.  The campaign realized the expansion of the 1950 campus buildings with:

Phase One – North side of building expanded to provide dedicated science labs, a larger cafeteria and servery, along with the construction of the Robert Campeau Lecture Hall;

Phase Two – Expansion of the gymnasium to the north and east and removal of the theatre stage; 

Phase Three – Two story East Hall with additional classroom space and the new Odette Library adding an additional 125,000 sq. ft. of academic space.

 

Archive photo of St. Michael's College School's new wing construction