Welcome the St. Michael’s College School Alumni page!
The Alumni Affairs Office is the first point of contact between the alumni and St. Michael’s College School and offers the chance to reconnect with the College School. With more than 10,000 members within the community the Alumni Affairs Office is committed to engage alumni through communications, events, mentoring, and networking opportunities.
The Alumni Affairs Office is pleased to offer the alumni an exclusive website, MySMCS.com. The website offers many features, including:
- Ability to update profiles
- Sign-up and access to the Alumni Business Directory
- Tradition e-newsletter (stay up-to-date on events and activities)
- Links to online versions of the Blue Banner
- Registration for the numerous events at the College School and around the GTA
- Photo Galleries of events
- Links to the St. Michael’s College School Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- Information about the Alumni Association Executive and meeting minutes
- Links to information to host a class reunion.
The St. Michael’s College School Alumni Affairs Office is committed to fostering the growth of life-long relationships with the St. Michael’s College School community which includes graduates, faculty, staff, future alumni, and their parents.
The Alumni Affairs Office works closely with the Alumni Association and its Executives to ensure that, with our alumni’s assistance the tradition, history, and future of the College School is continued. We hope that you enjoy the website and make use of MySMCS. If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
General Alumni Information: firstname.lastname@example.org