Alumni Information Series
The Alumni Association restructured the bi-annual Alumni Networking event into the new Alumni Information Series. The goal is to provide alumni with interesting and relevant topics that help them stay informed and offer an opportunity to remain connected online.
Cooking with the Foodies Group
The Alumni Association is excited to offer a complimentary online cooking class in the comfort of your own home with The Foodies Group on Sunday, April 25 at 4 p.m.
Join Chef Damian Harrington (1986-88), along with the Foodies Group Founder, Steven Hellmann '96, as they teach the St. Michael's College School community professional tips, tricks, workarounds, and secrets and how to prepare a delicious Sunday night family dinner. Click here for more information or to register.
- St. Michael's College School's Adaptation to a Virtual World
- How To Be An Entrepreneur During A Pandemic
- How To Stay Relevant During a Pandemic
- Staying Flexible, yet Opportunistic: Things I’ve Learned along the Way
- Employment Law
- Real Estate in Toronto
- An evening with the 1960-61 St. Michael's Buzzers and Majors championship teams