The International Summer Academy (ISA) is expanding for the 2017 year, by offering opportunities to study abroad in Spain and Croatia are now available!
Please see below for full list of ISA course offerings:
- International Business Fundamentals (France, Italy, or Spain)
- Canadian and World Politics (France, Italy, or Spain)
- Core French (France)
- International Languages - Italian (Italy)
- International Languages (Spain)
- Conservation Biography (Croatia)
Registration for all courses is now available online, click here to register.
If you have additional questions, please contact Mr. Mazzanti at firstname.lastname@example.org.